+44(0) 1234 567 890 info@domainname.com

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Losing bidders won’t protest NASA commercial cargo awards

9:24 PM

Share it Please

भिडियो हेर्न तलको चित्रलाई हटाउनुहोस

Two major aerospace companies that failed to win multibillion-dollar contracts from NASA earlier this month to transport cargo to and from the International Space Station said they have no plans to protest the agency’s decision with the U.S. Government Accountability Office.Representatives of Boeing and Lockheed Martin told SpaceNews that they have been debriefed by NASA about the agency’s selection of Orbital ATK, Sierra Nevada Corporation and SpaceX for Commercial Resupply Services (CRS) 2 contracts awarded Jan. 14, and are satisfied with the agency’s explanation Lockheed Martin spokeswoman Allison Rakes said Jan. 26 that the company received a “thorough” debriefing from NASA after learning it would not receive a CRS-2 contract. “We’ve chosen not to protest,” she said. -  

भिडियो हेर्न तलको चित्रलाई हटाउनुहोस

0 comments:

Post a Comment